If you’ve just bought your first or brand new iPhone and are trying to figure out how you can transfer and recover your WhatsApp data, then you’ve found the right spot. We have collected the top methods to help you move all of your WhatsApp files between Android onto iOS.
Although people love the Android against iOS battles when it comes to switching between the two and back, it’s always messy. When you’re changing your phone, it’s crucial to check that your photos, contacts as well as other files are transferred on your previous device and are transferred to the new one that you have just purchased. It is also essential to make sure that your Whatsapp Android to iPhone messages are properly transferred. This article we’ll guide you through the methods to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iOS.
However, WhatsApp does not offer any official way to transfer information from one device to another, unless the devices share one platform. But, the most well-known instant messaging applications, such as WhatsApp do not allow the transfer of information, such as chats and media, when switching between Android to iOS or vice versa.
WhatsApp isn’t capable of moving chat data between operating systems due to how backup works on iOS or Android. WhatsApp uses Android utilizes Google Drive to back up its data. However the on iOS it utilizes iCloud to backup the data. This means that it is not possible to connect WhatsApp data between Android as well as iOS. However, Telegram backs up the data to the cloud, making it simple to login on multiple devices and syncing across all operating platforms.
While it appears that the WhatsApp mobile to iPhone procedure is easy, you may need follow the steps for transferring WhatsApp messages between Android to iOS efficiently. It is possible that you will need pay a couple of dollars to do this, as none of WhatsApp, Android, or iOS allow it in-built.
Transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iOS
Here’s how you can move all of your WhatsApp conversations between Android and then iOS. There are a variety of methods available and no matter which one you choose ensure that you follow the steps completely in order to move your WhatsApp chats with ease.
Method 1: Transfer WhatsApp Android to iPhone Using AnyTrans
AnyTrans is an application for backup and transfer which allows you to transfer WhatsApp messages from WhatsApp android device to the iPhone quickly. Follow these steps to move your WhatsApp messages
1. Install the AnyTrans on your PC before connecting your Android as well as iPhone to your computer with USB cables. You will need to choose”Social Messages Manager” mode “Social Messages Manager” mode
2. Select the “WhatsApp to device” option and then tap the Transfer now option in order to proceed
3. Choose your Android to be the primary phone and then your iPhone is the one you want to use as your target device and then press the following button in order to send WhatsApp messages on your iPhone from your previous Android phone.
4. It is necessary to follow the instructions in the pop-up window in the AnyTrans tool in order to proceed. Simply click next on screen which shows Step 1 through Step 4 in the screen. Follow all the steps listed by the screens. The steps above will help you make a backup to your WhatsApp chats. Then, you can install an updated version of WhatsApp to take the backup of your chat and then transfer them to your iPhone.
5: It is necessary to sign in to your WhatsApp to your Android phone. If you don’t have it, tap the Restore button, then go to Next in AnyTrans
6. Now, AnyTrans can start the transfer of your WhatsApp data to your iPhone
Once the process is completed the chats you have on your phone will be transferred between the Android phone to the iPhone.
Method 2: Transfer WhatsApp Android onto iPhone by using PhoneTrans
There’s another app that you could test it can be called the PhoneTrans. It allows you to transfer WhatsApp messages as well as additional attachments and messages between Android into iPhone. It also allows you to transfer WhatsApp between one iPhone to another in a short time. In addition other social media apps such as Line and Viber can be used to accomplish this.
As we mentioned earlier, Android uses Google Drive to save WhatsApp messages and iPhone makes use of iCloud to backup WhatsApp messages. Therefore, it is unable to download backups of chats from iCloud. However, you can do this without hassle.
- Install PhoneTrans and download it to your PC and connect your Android as well as iPhone with your PC.
- Click on “App Transfer” from the left menu and choose Whatsapp.
- Click on “Start Transfer.”
- Then, on this new page, you should check the Source and the Target Device The source device is your Android device, while the intended device is that of your iPhone in order to move WhatsApp Android to your iPhone. Once everything is confirmed you can click Transfer. Then, on the following screen select “Transfer Now.”
- Follow the instructions on the screen. This includes backing up all your WhatsApp messages on an Android device. Then, secondly, you must allow phonetrans to let you install an upgraded version of Whatsapp on your phone. Finally, click Restore and sit back.
- When the process is finished After that, the app will copy all of your WhatsApp messages to Android into iPhone.
Method 3: The Official Transfer WhatsApp Android into iPhone Feature to Migrate Chats
WhatsApp is working to add the official WhatsApp Android into iPhone feature that allows users to transfer all of their WhatsApp information on iPhone onto Android or reverse the process. This feature has been requested by users for a long time but is now finally working on. The new feature for migration is most likely to come in useful for iPhone users who want to change into Android phones. Android phone, especially considering how costly iPhones are today.
iPhone users running iOS versions 2.20 1.16 3.16 2.20 1.16 3.16 look for updates by visiting the settings menu and then talking on WhatsApp to check the update’s availability. If you’re using an option to Transfer WhatsApp android to iPhone option, you’ll be able to access more chats via the Android feature. WhatsApp first made the announcement in August of 2021 at the Samsung Unpacked Event, and it will be accessible to iPhone users who want to migrate the chats on their Samsung phones.
We’re hoping that this feature will roll out to all phones by the close of the year and it could be a game changer for those who are seeking official ways to move to iPhone WhatsApp messages between Android onto iPhone.